|Visit the Array Showers web site.|
ARRAY® Solid Surface Showersfor Healthcare, Assisted living, Long-term care & Student Housing Projects
In addition to very low costs, there are a number of sound reasons why architects, designers, and facility administrators specify ARRAY® Solid Surface Showers.
• ARRAY® Solid Surface is Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certified.
• ARRAY Solid Surface is NSF Certified.
• ARRAY Solid Surface is a homogeneous, thermoset polymer compound that consists of acrylic and polyester components filled with aluminum tri-hydrate.
• ARRAY Solid Surface impact-resistant shower pans, wall panels, vanity tops, and partitions are non-porous and enable installations that are water-tight with inconspicuous seams that are free of grout.
• ARRAY Solid Surface shower pans are available in standard or custom configurations, including ADA-compliant designs.
• These surfaces are extremely hygienic and easy to maintain, plus they are renewable, repairable and resistant to mold, bacteria, mildew, scratching and heat. An excellent choice for any wet-wall area.
• Solid surface is easy to fabricate and install, and it offers the same color throughout the entire thickness of each sheet or trim piece.
• Sheet and trim thicknesses include ¼”, ½” and ¾”.
•10 standard colors and color matching are offered.
• Solid Surface can be used to create the entire wet area ensemble of shower walls, tub surrounds, tub decks, trim, vanity tops, toilet partitions, privacy panels, window sills, and similar applications.
• Integral solid surface vanity bowls, 4” coved backsplashes, and 4” aprons are also available.
• 10-year Warranty offered
Comments to consider:
"I specified the best known brand of solid surface showers for a major hospital project. Then, the Array Solid Surface Shower information was presented to me. I immediately determined two things; that the Array product was equal to the solid surface showers I had specified, and that the Array prices were significantly lower. That's why I switched to Array Solid Surface Showers for an ADA-compliant installation. The end result was a project that met all of our expectations and quality standards AND saved money for our client. This is an excellent alternative that delivers as promised."
"I wasn't completely sold on the Array Solid Surface Shower product substitution for a major hospital project until we began the installation. That's when I discovered that Array was just as good in every way as the solid surface showers we have been using. The client was overjoyed about the savings, too."
Construction Project Manager
"My job just got a lot easier thanks to the Array solid surface showers recently installed at our Fire Department Training Facility. The watertight seams and the hygienic surfaces make the cleaning and maintenance of showers and other wet areas easier than ever before."
ADA compliant Array Solid Surface Showers